Clubbercise® instructor training launched in 2014 and there are now thousands of classes worldwide.
Classes are taught in a darkened room with disco lights and our trademark LED glow sticks set to a soundtrack of old and new club hits.
A fusion of dance, toning and combat moves with high/low impact options for all fitness levels, a one hour session burns around 600 calories.
FIND A CLASS
BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR
Due to high demand for more Clubbercise® classes across Australia we'll be running instructor training courses in key locations, including Melbourne and Brisbane in early 2019.
View course dates and book training.
Sign up to get new instructor training course dates as soon as they're released and exclusive special offers.
- Introduction to the Clubbercise brand
- Clubbercise Masterclass
- Guide to setting up & running successful classes
- Clubbercise Teaching Model
- Clubbercise Choreography
- How to access choreography & music
- Advice on launching & promoting classes
- Health & Safety considerations
Our course has been awarded 7 CEC points by Fitness Australia.
When you (or your instructor) has passed the course and signed up to the Clubbercise Licence you get:
Access to at least 3 hours worth of online choreography straight away then at least 3 brand new routines every month.
AU$29 worth of FitMixPro music credits straight away and then AU$29 worth of FitMixPro music credits every three months.
- Class listings on clubbercise.com
- Customisable marketing materials for print
- Social media marketing materials (regularly updated)
- A personalised web page on clubbercise.com
- Exclusive access to buy official Clubbercise LED glow sticks
- 15% off Clubbercise clothing and accessories.
- Access to our online Members' Area
- Access to an exclusive Facebook support group
- One-to-one support from a Clubbercise Mentor or Account Manager
Licence fee payment options
Pay monthly - AU$29 (incl. GST) per month. You’re not tied into a contract and can stop at any time.
Pre-pay annually and get one month free - AU$319 (incl. GST) per year (non-refundable).
Are you from a gym, fitness centre or dance studio?
Got another question?
As seen in...