Kids Combo is a 3-in-1 certification for existing Clubbercise instructors.
The 1 day training course includes 3 class concepts:
- Family Clubbercise > Exclusively for parents/carers/family friends and their children age 7+ (no children without parents/carers or adults without children)
- U13 Clubbercise > Exclusively for 7-12 year olds
- U18 Clubbercise > Exclusively for 11-17 year olds
Kids Combo instructors have the option to lower the minimum age in their Clubbercise classes to 13+ (with an adult).
WHAT HAPPENS ON THE TRAINING COURSE?
- On the course instructors will learn how to adapt the Clubbercise Teaching Model, class format and choreography for each of the three concepts - Family Clubbercise, U13 Clubbercise and U18 Clubbercise
- Instructors will also get the very latest Health & Safety training related to teaching dance fitness to children and young people aged 7+
No additional licence fee
There is only one licence fee to pay no matter how many Clubbercise concepts you teach yourself or run at your venue.
The requirements for booking onto the course are:
1) Must be a licensed Clubbercise Instructor (either an Independent Licence holder or working under a Business or Venue Licence)
2) Must hold ONE of the qualifications below:
- Level 2 Kids Fitness
- Level 2 Exercise to Music (ETM) or Level 2 Dance fitness
- Another Level 2 Sport or Fitness qualification
- The equivalent of one of the above qualifications (must be submitted to us for approval before booking)
The requirements for teaching U13 and/or U18 Clubbercise are:
1) Must pass the criminal record checks that are legally required for your area and send proof to email@example.com
2) Must complete a Safeguarding course and create a safeguarding policy (if required)